Monday 25 July 2011

I do miss a good old fashioned fingering.....

         I do miss a good old fashioned fingering through the men's designer underwear in TK Maxx. To me that was always the highlight of my shopping in Truro. TK Maxx in Truro is like a Gay man's heaven, as you glide up the escalator to the first floor you enter a different world. The home wear department on one side and the men's wear on the other. I always started at the shirts, really just to check out who was in the store. I do honestly believe that if they announced " Would the straight men in men's wear please go to the checkout" not one person would move.
          Moving to the jeans and then skipping quickly to the underwear, all boxed with gorgeous models on the front making me wonder will this pair really make me look that hot. The main reason I finger so slowly is that I'm a big fan of D & G's trunks and being a normal size (in the waist) they are very rare. In the last 4 years I have only found 4 pairs my size. Plenty of fat bastard size, you know the ones XXXL size but never mine.
         As you start to get hot under the collar you can guarantee a guy would come over and start fingering through them as well. I have been chatted up more times over a pair of designer undies in that store than I have in any Gay bar, and when your feel a bit down I cannot think of a better way to be cheered up. Apart from TK's, Truro had a Fabulous shopping area with a mix of chain stores and independents to keep anyone happy for hours. I would wonder down to town about 3 to 4 times a week and on a Saturday either go around with my Mum or my next door neighbour. I knew where every bargain was and you could ask me where any item was and I could point you straight to the right place, better sometimes than the shop assistants.
         Having had a bad week feeling very homesick and knowing that the "Black Dog" was coming on fast I decided to mince my arse down to St. Peter Port and do a bit of shopping to try and shake it off. Oh I wish I had not bothered and just stayed in bed. Guernsey is meant to be full of wealthy people and by the amount of sports cars and large houses on this Island you would have thought you would have an amazing shopping area to explore. For shopping, this place is back in the ice age, you do have a couple chain stores but none I would want to go into.
         The only place that got me a little moist was a clothes shop called Land of Green Ginger, who stock a beautiful range of french dress shirts. If you like jewellery shops and women's clothes you will be fine but I'm camp enough and to become a tranny is going a little bit far even for me. I was back home in the cottage within an hour and a half feeling more homesick for my men's wear department in TK Maxx.
So I really do miss a good old fashioned fingering through the undies and cannot wait to go somewhere better to shop than the main street in St. Peter Port.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Neil:
    Well, we can honestly say that we have missed some things when away from 'home'...Twining's tea, Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce, proper silver polish, etc, but we have never yearned for the underwear department in TKMaxx [or indeed the underwear department anywhere else for that matter]. Well, to be absolutely honest, we have never BEEN in the underwear department of TK Maxx so perhaps we have really been missing a trick!

    We are so surprised to read that Guernsey cannot provide a decent shopping experience. How about hopping on a ferry to France? Surely there would be some Gallic charm to be had which is not as far to go as Truro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So relieved... worried where this was leading lol

    ReplyDelete